Every casino gambler has heard about the popular game of roulette which consists of a spinning wheel with several indentations. The indentations have several numbers on them and there is a roulette board that has the numbers written on them. The wheel has a small ball on top of it and after the wheel is spun, the ball randomly falls on one of the numbers. The players have to bet on the numbers on which the ball can fall or whether the number will be even or odd. The player also has the option of betting on whether the ball will fall on a black-colored indent or a red one.
Roulette has many variants like French Roulette that has a single zero indentation, European Roulette, and American Roulette that has double zero indentations. Although these are the most common types of roulette, in recent times another form of roulette called Bitcoin roulette has become very popular among casino gamblers due to the advantages and benefits over the traditional variants. In this short article, you will get to know about all the special features of Bitcoin roulette.
What Is Bitcoin Roulette?
Bitcoin Roulette is very similar to the normal roulette variants and the only difference is that in the traditional roulette, there is a physical table, a roulette wheel, and a small ball on the wheel. But in Bitcoin roulette, the wheel, table, and the ball are digital so you do not have to visit a Brick and Mortar casino to play Bitcoin roulette.
Bitcoin is a form of decentralized cryptocurrency so all Bitcoin payments are super-fast and the transactions are anonymous. Moreover, Bitcoin casinos offer many types of bonus offers and lucrative deals to the players who use Bitcoins to gamble. This is why Bitcoin roulette has become very popular among punters and gamblers.
Rules for Bitcoin Roulette
Bitcoin roulette has very simple gameplay and even amateur gamblers who have just started playing at online casinos can play online roulette using Bitcoins and win loads of money. If you want to play Bitcoin roulette then check the following rules:
- The American Roulette has 38 pockets and the French and European ones have 37 pockets.
- The wheel will rotate and the ball will land on the numbers marked on the wheel.
- Before the wheel is spun, the players have to bet on the numbers on which the ball can land.
- The players can also bet on the color of the markings, odd or even numbers, and a lot of other factors.
- The player can also change their bets before a new game starts.
Bitcoin Roulette Payout Rates
The payout in Bitcoin roulette depends on the winning combinations and every combination has different payout rates. So you should check out the payout rates before you start playing Bitcoin roulette. Some of the successful winning combinations and their payout rates are as follows:
- The red or Black markings will pay 1 to 1.
- The odd or even indentation will pay 1 to 1.
- The numbers 1 to 18/19 to 36 will pay 1 to 1.
- The numbers 1 to 12/ 13 to 24/ 25-36 pays 2 to 1.
- 6 numbers in one line will pay 5 to 1.
- The first five numbers will pay 6 to 1.
- Corner bets will pay 8 to 1.
- A Street of three numbers will pay 11 to 1.
- A split will pay 17 to 1.
- Single or double zero and a single number will pay 35 to 1.
Advantages of Playing Bitcoin Roulette
Bitcoin roulette has many advantages over traditional roulette like quick transactions and low transaction fees. Since Bitcoin is a decentralized form of cryptocurrency, it is not regulated by any third-party groups so Bitcoin payments are faster and cheaper. So you will not have to spend days waiting for the deposit to be confirmed before you can play Bitcoin roulette. Many online casinos offer lots of bonus offers and promotions for Bitcoin roulette and you will get them if you use Bitcoins to make the payments. So start playing Bitcoin roulette at an online casino and win loads of real money.