GoCharting Advanced Real-Time Crypto And Stock Charting Platform Can Become Traders And Investors’ MVP
The crypto space is extremely crowded and complex, and hopefully, it will expand even more.
With so many moves towards essential goals such as mass adoption of digital assets and enhanced regulation, it’s always important to remain updated in order to make the best decisions.
2018 has been a bearish year in terms of crypto prices, but 2019 is expected to mark the year of crypto mainstream adoption, and prices are also expected to welcome the bulls.
All the important events and changes that are taking place in the cryptosphere can trigger various outcomes, and they can definitely affect the prices in the market.
For traders and investors, it’s crucial to stay updated at all times with the latest news in the business and the price movements.
The best you in which you can do this is using a platform that provides real-time data in a user-friendly but still complex scenery.
With so many aggregator platforms on the market, it can be a challenge to choose a high-quality option these days.
We’re here to help, and we’re bringing in front of our readers the latest great option called GoCharting.
GoCharting is an analytical charting and trading platform which we found to offer fast and accurate research.
We were able to track market data in real time via an interface that’s extremely easy to use even if you’re not necessarily a pro in the crypto game.
— CandleBoxAI (@candleboxlaw) March 6, 2019
Here are the best features that we had the chance to experience ourselves and we’re sharing them with our readers:
- The real-time charting platform supports more than 100 crypto exchanges.
- GoCharting supports Market Profile Charts, and it’s the only platform on the web that currently offers this feature.
- Another appealing feature is that the platform offers all of its advanced and premium features for free.
- On the platform, you can check out the Volume Profile Charts.
- There are also some advanced Charts present here such as Renko, Kagi and more on all time frames.
- The platform provides users the opportunity to save unlimited charts to the cloud which is also a useful feature.
- There is bar reply on all time frames as well.
- The GoCharting platform provides various charts layouts, and this comes in handy.
- There are also unlimited indicators from a vast array of technical and macroeconomic indicators.
- The advanced watchlist features the flag feature which is also a useful addition.
- For users who want to personalize everything, there are customizable skins to choose from.
- Users can enjoy social sharing as well.
- The platform also provides unlimited cloud-based personal workspace.
— GoCharting (@gocharting) February 22, 2019
GoCharting is the only platform that we’ve found online that managed to merge the traditional technical analysis with Orderflow tools in a flawless way.
For stock rating, valuation and fundamental analysis, GoCharting is definitely one of the best go-to options.
Eduard Watson Author
An experienced finance writer for more than 10 years, active industry watcher, and gadget enthusiast.