The Neon Wallet 0.2.6 Is Released – Here Are The Fixes And Updates Included
CoZ and Neon Wallet team has been working really hard in order to prepare for the release of the v2, but in the meantime the team just released the version 0.2.6 of the Neon Wallet to support new functionalities and to address a number of bugs that have been reported by the community, there’s also a Reddit thread that details the release data.
The Neon Wallet team recommends readers to stay tuned for the next release because it will include lots of new features and also an entirely revamped user interface.
Fixes included in the Neon Wallet 0.2.6
- There have been made lots of performance and stability improvements.
- There’s also been included a request to check whether updates are available.
- You will also find that the click and drag electron vulnerability has been fixed.
- The broken blockchain explorer links have been fixed.
- The bugs related to error handling and blank screen problems have been fixed.
Updates included in the Neon Wallet 0.2.6
- There’s been included an option to save an account while logging in with the encrypted key.
- You will get the ability to recall lost credentials via settings.
- Users will be able to enjoy QR code authentication while logging in with the private key.
- You will get the ability to prioritize transactions – http://docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/systemfees.html
- There has been included support for CoZ TestNet.
- There has been added scripthash for SPOT (Spot coin).
- The update also comes with scripthash for PEGUSD (FiatPEG USD).
- The update includes scripthash for ASA (Asura Coin).
A Redditor was worried and asked a question regarding the old Neon Wallet:
“I downloaded from the old neon wallet when it warned me that I needed to upgrade, it provided a link. I get this warning when I try and run it; Windows protected your PC – Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. Is it legit?”
The answer was not to worry about this because everything is legit. Other than this, users are excited to try out the new wallet version.
Andreas Townsend Author
I am a technical writer, author and blogger since 2005. An industry watcher that stays on top of the latest features, extremely passionate about finance news and everything related to crypto.